Dubstep Practice Dubstep Practice

I like it! I'm a big fan of the bass-wobble. I do wish it was a bit harder though, and I agree with the guy under me, the kick needs more UMPH! I recommend you get yourself Massive. When you do, you can download preset packs on TPB with a lot of extremely good dubstep presets. Oh, and nexus is amazing too. For everything needed to make beats, check out Vengeance. They have a lot of amazing kicks, high-hats, cymbals etc.

Shadrakor responds:

I've been collecting a nice little bank of drums. The only reason they weren't that great in this song was because I wasn't really focused on them, necessarily. The whole point of this song was to test out wobble-bass again, and on that front (besides using a lead with more impact than the generic one I used) it seems I did okay. Like I told Caritas, it's really just a practice and wasn't meant to sound like a song necessarily. I mean, I want to know if my wobble-bass sounds wobbly before I start committing to an actual song. Thanks for the review!

Strange World. Strange World.

Anal beads.

Pretty good, what do you record with? I need some recording equipment too.

Kylenorbury responds:

I use my Line 6 Pod Xt. And Cubase SX

RMP - Tired Of It RMP - Tired Of It

Yep

Well, i like the instrumental intro, sadly i hate rap, everything from the thin sounding claps and kicks, to the vocals and how repetive they are. But good job i guess, better than Lil Wayne, though thats not really hard.

Collaboration Demo #1 Collaboration Demo #1

Awesome

I really love the choirs in this, what program/Vsti did you use?

Electronic Chronic Electronic Chronic

Awesome.

Good job man.

putzpie responds:

Thanks man

The Hostile Clan The Hostile Clan

Fucking awesome.

I really liked it. What software did you use? I love how all you talk about in the description is Aika xD

DJ-Delinquent responds:

Aika kicks ass

Dreaming With The Eagles(WIP) Dreaming With The Eagles(WIP)

Awesome

Cant wait to try and improvise to this :D

yeajimmiboi responds:

Hope you enjoy it man!

FL Test 2 (DJC) FL Test 2 (DJC)

Pretty shit

The sytrus string thing sound shit, and pretty much everything else default in Fl sound pretty thin and cheap. Go to thepiratebay and download vengeance essential club sounds. That will give you everything you need of kicks and claps and all of the shit u need to make beats, then you need some good synths and shit, for that go download nexus VSTI It contains everything you need for leads and melodies. Hope this helps. I were like you not that long ago. Keep trying bro.

==(MINDMINER)== ==(MINDMINER)==

Awesome!

What did you use to make this?

Buoy responds:

Thanks!

I used Reason for the drums and most of the synth stuff. The ambience and sound effects are made with Omnisphere. Everything is run and mixed inside Logic 9.

En Bombe I Din Lomme En Bombe I Din Lomme